art. 13 GDPR
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as „the Regulation”), NMG S.A. based in Bydgoszcz, informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is a company under the name NMG S.A. Fordońska street 246, 85-766 Bydgoszcz, Register under KRS no. 0000615020, NIP: 5542938099, REGON: 364303780.
- Your dedicated Data Protection Inspector is Katarzyna Płotka (firstname.lastname@example.org), in the event of any further questions going forward, please do not hesitate to contact her
- We process your personal data due to your use of our services or in connection with your request to take action (including a request for contact left in the contact form), i.e. based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. b of the Regulation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may grant separate, voluntary consent to receive commercial communications from the administrator.
- We also process your personal data for the following purposes :
- Data processing necessary to fulfill mutual contractual obligations;
- Compliance with obligations arising from the law;
- Sending NMG S.A. marketing messages based on the consent granted by you pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. of the Regulation, to which you can always object.;
- Providing products and services through the NMG S.A. websites. and a mobile application.
- Your personal data may be processed for the purpose of sending marketing messages based on the consent granted by you pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. of the Regulation, to which you can always object. NMG S.A. may process the following categories of personal data obtained from you, in particular:
- personal data (name and surname),
- contact details (eg mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address),
- identification data (eg PESEL),
- transaction data (e.g. payment details),
- contract data
- Only authorized NMG S.A. personnel are permitted to access your personal data and only to the necessary extent
- The recipients of your personal data may in particular be entities dealing with IT administration of the Data Administrator, accounting services, public bodies, institutions or third parties entitled to request access or receipt of personal data on the basis of the law, entities to whom NMG S.A. entrusted the processing of personal data based on concluded contracts and other entities to whom you have expressed your consent to share and process your personal data.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of your chosen service unless the longer period of data storage results from the law. If you gave your consent to sending commercial information – then the e-mail address provided will also be stored until the withdrawal of consent, on the terms set out in the marketing consent form.
- At any time, you have the right to access your personal data, the right to request correction, deletion or limitation of processing of such data and the right to transfer data.
- For reasons related to your special situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, without giving any reason, you are entitled to object when data is used for direct marketing or monitoring purposes.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you feel that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the law.
- Providing your personal data is required to conclude a contract and the service provision. Providing the data is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to provide the chosen service.